Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Wise Co. best of (vol 7) - Japanese

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wise Co. best of (vol 7) - Japanese

    best Japanese for me is still Yamato's. Asia Cafe is nice because you put your plate together but the taste of the food at Yamato's is better. I wish Yamato's would you put your plate together and it would be hands down better but because Asia Cafe has that option it is about a 60 - 40 split plus if the people you go with don't eat Japanese they have their food and almost finished eating by the time you get your's cooked.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Wise Co. best of (vol 7) - Japanese

    I'll stand by my assesment here but will move it to a 51-49 split with the taste of the food being better at Yamato's but Asia Cafe being able to make your own plate and have it cooked up, tough choice.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •